Art director for a range of clients that include non-profit, health care, legal and other service industries. Broad scope of projects that span web, print, broadcast and beyond. Must like dogs and other wildlife.
Skills & Experience
- • Broad design experience: identity, print and web
- • Strong concept and design skills
- • Strong print production skills, and a passion for clean digital files
- • Organized, to the point of OCD. Wait…OCD will be just fine
- • Nerf-friendly
- • Familiarity with design for social media and an understanding of Responsive Web Design moves you to the head of the class
- • Works with CMS (WordPress, Drupal), CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite 5 and up, with a desire to learn more
- • Illustration skills a plus
- • Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree and a portfolio
- • 3-5 years experience
- • Commensurate with experience
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your resume to Careers@SpecialAudience.com.